RemAud Release Notes
Version 1.9 Beta - March 28, 2016
- RemAud Server: PTT Tail Time added.
- RemAud Client: PTT Foot Switch connection between DSR and DTR pins of a serial port added.
Version 1.8 - October 4, 2015
- Added PTT COM port control options to be able to set either the (unused) RTS or DTR pin to "Always Off" or "Always On".
- The PTT is switched off when you are transmitting and loosing the connection to the server.
- RemAud now uses the registry to store user settings. The registry key is: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DF3CB\RemAud\.
Version 1.7 - August 4, 2013
- New PTT function in RemAud Client to be able to transmit using a foot switch.
Version 1.6 - January 20, 2013
- Changing the server port on the fly did not always work. Fixed.
- New Transmit button (keyboard shortcut T) in RemAud Server to test and toggle the PTT function if available.
Version 1.5 - January 6, 2013
- Clean installation setup under Windows Vista, 7 and 8.
- No funtional changes this time.
Version 1.4 - October 20, 2012
- Bug fix: If one user disconnected from the server, the other connected user got no more audio.
- Bug fix: New Codec request from client could fail and reconnect was necessary.
- GSM 6.10 Codec with two new sample rates 11 and 22 kHz.
Version 1.3 - October 13, 2012
- Latency significantly improved both on server and client.
- Buffer length of server can be changed while clients are connected.
- Support of PTT (Push-to-talk) over COM port when transmitting.
- Settings dialog re-structured.
- Documentation updated.
Version 1.2 - September 1, 2012
- Too many buffers were used in the soundcard output processing which could lead to long audio delays after some runtime of the client.
- Major improvements in reducing the latency of the soundcard output processing. The soundcard latency can be reduced by setting an buffer overrun value in the Client Audio Codec Settings.
Version 1.1 - August 31, 2012
- Memory leaks fixed and audio stream interruptions reduced.
- New compressed Codec GSM 6.10 added (mono, 8 bit, 1.6 kb/s transfer rate).
- Changed client codec requests don't interrupt the connection anymore.
- Buffer length of the server (in msec) can be adjusted. See Server Audio Codecs.
Version 1.0 - August 26, 2012
- First release of RemAud
Back to Download