FTDXRC Release Notes
Version 3.2 - August 2020
This is a major release with new features, improvements and to solve issues with High-DPI scaling other than 100% under Windows.
- New feature: Log Statistics
- Filtering in the header row of the Log Book tab much improved.
- Maximum number of records displayed in the Log Book tab can be set and changed in the Settings.
- FT8 and JS8 are now displayed instead of MFSK in the Log Book tab.
- Filter on DXCC entiities added in the DX Spots tab.
- New spots are sorted correctly in the DX Spots tab.
- Cosmetic improvements on button and label colors.
- Bug fix: Logging a QSO that was shown in the DX Spots tab showed the spots of the logged QSO again on top of the DX Spots.
- Bug fix: Import Settings (XML) did overwrite the Wanted DXCC list.
- Inter-Process Communication (IPC) interface improved and the demo IPC client test application updated. The FTDXRC Server application shows any connects now.
Version 3.1 - June 2020
- The presets for CW/SSB/RTTY/JT Modes store also the Processor state for SSB and JT Modes.
- Roofing Fillter button selections for the FT DX 5000 user interface improved/fixed.
- The Inter-Process Communication (IPC) interface is working again. A demo IPC client test application is added to the installation.
- Bug fix: MONI PROC etc. indicators were slightly covered by the Meter in the FT-950 user interface.
- Documentation almost up-to-date.
Version 3.0 - October 2019
- Former 32-bit application FT2000RC renamed to FTDXRC and now released as 64-bit application developed under Windows 10.
- All previous settings from a FT2000RC installation can automatically be imported.
- All settings and wanted lists can now be saved and exported into a XML file and imported.
- Choose digital or analog meter for the FT DX 5000 or FT-2000.
- Setting for a maximum +/- range for the Clarifier and additional keyboard shortcuts for better Clariifier handling.
- Added a list of Wanted DXCC Entities to highlight needed entities in the DX Spots window.
- DX spot processing and display siginificantly faster now. DX spots can be sorted now by clicking on the column headers.
- The Log Book can also be sorted now by clicking on the column headers.
- Bug fix: LoTW import of PSK31 QSOs fixed.
- Bug fix: Wrong display of the FT DX 5000 RX Ant A/B position.
Back to Download