Fast Log Entry Version 3 (FLE) - Download
Introducing Fast Log Entry Version 3
FLE V3 is a 64-bit Windows freeware application with significant improvements and new features.
FLE 3.2 (September 9, 2020)
- Bug fix: Cabrillo log files were exported in the wrong date fomat (yyyymmdd instead of yyyy-mm-dd).
FLE 3.1 (June 14, 2020)
- Bug fix: QSOs in JT Modes such as FT8, FT4 and positive reports such as +01 were incrementing the QSO date.
- New header keyword MYGRID to be able to export the logging station's grid locator as MY_GRIDSQUARE in ADIF.
FLE 3.0 (June 3, 2020)
- Changing from 32-bit to 64-bit with a new installer. When starting FLE V3 it automatically takes all your settings from your installed FLE V2 version. FLE V2 can be deinstalled afterwards.
- Updates of the log grid are now significantly faster. Under one second even with large logs.
- The log grid can be sorted by any column ascending or descending by clicking on the column headers.
- A filter check box to show any possible log errors.
- New option for immediate log grid updates after each new QSO.
- New option to fold date ranges in the log (Date folding).
- New option to show log modifications.
- Time interpolation improved.
- The DATE keyword is now optional and no longer mandatory.
- The QSO partner's name can be entered and exported in ADIF.
- Modes FT4 and JS8 added.
It is recommended to install FLE V3 in C:\Program Files\Fast Log Entry as suggested by the installer.
Never keep and save your logs and ADIF files in the program installation folder! Better store them somewhere under My Documents. The FLE uninstaller deletes all files in the installation program folder when FLE is uninstalled but does not delete your logs if they are stored under My Documents.
Fast Log Entry Version 2
Download Last available 32-bit Version 2.12
FLE 2.12 (Feb 25, 2018)
- Entry and export of logged frequencies.
FLE 2.11 (Sep 3, 2017)
- Cabrillo export supports 60m, 30m, 17m and 12m.
FLE 2.10 (Aug 18, 2017)
- Integrated log upload to eQSL.cc.
FLE 2.9 (Aug 10, 2017)
- Integrated log upload to LoTW (ARRL Logbook of The World) using TQSL.
- QSL Messages (for eQSL.cc etc.) valid for the entire log can now be entered in the header section of the log.
- New digital modes FT8 and T10 added. All modes synchronized with the ADIF specification.
FLE 2.8 (Aug 30, 2016)
- Bug fixes on FLE 2.7: When a band or mode change was entered in a new line, the previous QSO got logged on the new band and mode, too.
FLE 2.7 (Aug 28, 2016)
- Introducing SOTA Logging (Summits on the Air) and the combination of WWFF and SOTA Logging. Please read the documentation.
- Station call sign, operator, the own WWFF and SOTA references are now stored in each log. The Station Call Sign, Operator edit controls and the WWFF reference dialog are gone.
- New function key F4 to hide or unhide the Log Grid Panel.
- The number of total QSOs is updated and shown in the status bar after each Enter.
- Program menu slightly restructured.
- Most recent log file list added to the File menu.
FLE 2.6 (Apr 24, 2016)
- Cursor jumps to the last line after opening a log file.
- New Auto Save option which saves a modified log file automatically once every two minutes (the form caption shows an asterisk * when a log file is modified but not yet saved).
- Interpolation of log times is disabled in real-time mode.
- Check on valid Station Call Sign and/or Operator before saving ADIF.
FLE 2.5 (Apr 23, 2016)
- FLE now has two logging modes: an off-line (default) and a real-time mode. See the documentation.
FLE 2.4 (Apr 10, 2016)
- Special edition for the World Wide Flora and Fauna in Amateur Radio Program (WWFF). See the documentation.
FLE 2.3 (Feb 18, 2016)
- The Date, UTC, Band and Mode insert commands now set an extra space after the value to facilitate typing.
FLE 2.2 (Feb 17, 2016)
- New function keys F1 to insert the current date at the cursor position, F2 to insert the current UTC time, and Alt+C to set the station call sign.
- QSL Card Messages can now be entered and exported in ADIF (QSLMSG).
- List of valid bands and modes added to the documentation.
- Bug fix: Abbreviated DATE 0-1-1 was exported as year 2001 but not as year 2000.
- Bug fix: JT65 and JT9 reports were not exported.